From its central waters of the Collins River to the Clinch River system and its famous reservoirs in eastern Tennessee, the TVMA will go to any and all means to be on the hottest muskie bite in the state. The TVMA is committed to providing you with the best fishing experience possible.
On your Tennessee muskie trips, you will be fishing from either a Tuffy Esox LTD or Tuffy Esox Magnum. These purpose-built muskie fishing machines are designed to handle nearly every fishing condition possible on our TN rivers and reservoirs.
On your skinny and backwater trips, you will be fishing from a 16 foot custom built flat bottom jon equipped with a 23hp Go-Devil Longtail Mudmotor. It fits 3 anglers and is capable of maintaining plane in just inches of water. This specialized rig built and captained by Jake Priegel allows us to go deep up the creeks where traditional craft can not.
Below is information about the various trips anglers can schedule with the Tennessee Valley Muskie Authority:
2015 Season Rates
Full Day Fishing – $425.00
- Daylight to dark day (approximately 8 to 12 hours).
- Based on 1 to 2 anglers ONLY.
Parties exceeding 2 anglers require the hiring of an additional guide for a 50 dollar discount off the regular price of hiring individual boats.
Other Trip Information
What do we provide?
- Top-notch boat and motor.
- Rods, reels, and lures.
- Experience and knowledge of the water we’re fishing.
- Use of marine products and equipment from Tuffy Boats, Yamaha and Mercury Motors, Loki nets, Migizi Rods, Llungen Lures, and more.
- An enjoyable learning experience doing what we do best – muskie fishing education
- Recommendations for lodging, food, and entertainment for the area we’ll be fishing.
What do YOU need to bring?
- Comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Rain gear.
- Polarized glasses.
- Your own food and beverage.
- Valid Tennessee fishing license, including Trout stamp if applicable.
- Waders (if applicable).
- Positive attitude and willingness to try new techniques.